Description of job position
- Keeping accurate records of profits, losses and takings.
- Perpetrating and determining of quotas for the sprots matches’ outcomes.
- Trading quotas on the betting stock market and risk control measures to ensure profitability.
- Conducting detailed data analysis and evaluation (analysis of both statistical data and sports performance data).
- Responsible drawing up quotas in order to maximize profits.
- Ensuring optimal implementation of bets on the market.
- Working with clients on payment, billing and payment of typing ticket.
- Typing tickets.
- Receiving and forwarding information about betting to players.
- Resolving complaints of parties.
- Taking care of the optimum implementation of the odds on the market.
Position Betting Clerk - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,078 - 100,190 NGN
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
58,674 - 141,977 NGN
68,527 - 129,704 NGN
44,089 - 164,022 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,465 - 1,086,608 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used