Description of job position
- Managing, leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Providing legal support, analyses and consulting to the company management.
- Drafting, commenting and editing contracts.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Cooperating with state authorities.
- Representing the company in litigation and administrative proceedings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Head of the Legal Department - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Business Development Manager
148,760 - 560,384 NGN
Head of the Legal Department
131,812 - 585,694 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
178,350 - 518,936 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used