Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of the transport department or company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Analysing vehicle utilisation, route planning.
- Monitoring the technical condition of vehicles.
- Monitoring fuel consumption.
- Managing business meetings, discussions and negotiations of the contractual terms and conditions.
- Analysing and optimising operating costs.
- Registering and deregistering vehicles at the traffic inspectorate.
- Communicating with insurance companies in case of claims.
Position Transport Director - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
119,660 - 282,516 NGN
84,469 - 332,310 NGN
Law & Legislation
102,029 - 308,562 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN