Description of job position
- Transcribing documents using computers.
- Recording of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Handling corporate correspondence, email, and phone calls.
- Operating copier and fax equipment.
- Filing and locating documents.
- Welcoming and taking care of visitors, preparing and serving refreshments.
- Recording the minutes in meetings and negotiations.
- Reserving accommodation, travel tickets, airline tickets, and similar tasks.
- Responsibility for purchasing office supplies and other goods consumed on a daily basis.
- Managing the cash box and responsibility for entrusted cash and valuables.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Administrative Worker - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
58,100 - 174,110 NGN
72,182 - 155,032 NGN
61,808 - 169,502 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN