The salary range of employees working in Nigeria is, by default, in the range of 72,520 NGN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 281,370 NGN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Nigeria into salary brackets in NGN.
Average salary and range in Nigeria by age in NGN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Nigeria (NGN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Nigeria (NGN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Marketing Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Finance Manager Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. IT Product Manager Information Technology
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
15. Technical Manager Technology, Development
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Technical Director Top Management
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Nigeria (NGN)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary