The salary range of employees working in Nigeria is, by default, in the range of 97,809 NGN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 328,981 NGN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Nigeria into salary brackets in NGN.
Average salary and range in Nigeria by age in NGN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Nigeria (NGN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Nigeria (NGN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Software Engineer Information Technology
9. Finance Manager Management
10. IT Product Manager Information Technology
11. Business Development Manager Management
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Publishing House Director Top Management
20. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Nigeria (NGN)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. General Labourer General labour
13. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Cashier Banking
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
20. Security Guard Security & Protection
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary