Description of job position
- Coordinating and managing all material, financial, and technical resources of the company.
- Responsibility for the implementation of shareholder strategy.
- Conducting meetings with key business partners and the negotiation of conditions for co-operation.
- Drawing up the medium-term and long-term plans of the company.
- Responsibility for the financial management of the company.
- Ensuring the profitability of individual activities and the prosperity of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Managing Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
149,926 - 760,672 NGN
159,323 - 782,658 NGN
121,498 - 1,177,966 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN