Description of job position
- Coordinating and managing all material, financial, and technical resources of the company.
- Responsibility for the implementation of shareholder strategy.
- Conducting meetings with key business partners and the negotiation of conditions for co-operation.
- Drawing up the medium-term and long-term plans of the company.
- Responsibility for the financial management of the company.
- Ensuring the profitability of individual activities and the prosperity of the company.
Position Managing Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
IT Director - Top Management
151276 - 758619 NGN
Country Manager/Director - Top Management
160814 - 780397 NGN
Managing Director - Top Management
109830 - 1157001 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN