Description of job position
- Coordinating and managing all material, financial, and technical resources of the company.
- Responsibility for the implementation of shareholder strategy.
- Conducting meetings with key business partners and the negotiation of conditions for co-operation.
- Drawing up the medium-term and long-term plans of the company.
- Responsibility for the financial management of the company.
- Ensuring the profitability of individual activities and the prosperity of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Managing Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
152,815 - 756,282 NGN
158,114 - 784,493 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
185,189 - 1,031,576 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others