Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the technical department in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Monitoring trends and launching new technologies into production.
- Drawing up a budget and monitoring its use.
- Cooperating in calling for tenders for the supply of materials, goods and services.
- Conducting business negotiations in order to achieve the lowest possible price of materials, goods and services.
- Selecting suitable suppliers and their evaluation.
Position Technical Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Sailor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
167943 - 533691 NGN
Technical Director - Top Management
131089 - 602478 NGN
IT Manager - Management
139093 - 594983 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN