Description of job position
- Using computer and mathematical knowledge in designing, developing, and testing software.
- Analysing customer requirements and proposing technical solutions.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Developing software according to customer requirements.
- Testing software and repairing errors.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position Software Engineer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Network Strategy Specialist - Telecommunications
165276 - 433923 NGN
Software Engineer - Information Technology
129067 - 487447 NGN
IT Consultant - Information Technology
95940 - 546581 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN