Description of job position
- Facilitating the adaptation of children from socially disadvantaged environment to a new learning environment and helping to overcome initial language, cultural, and social barriers.
- Working alongside class teachers and other educational staff.
- Helping in the preparation of teaching aids.
- Managing and/or assisting in leisure activities (singing, music, dance, art, drama, etc.) by using individual, group, or collective forms of education.
- Supervising during breaks.
- Accompanying students outside the classroom.
- Organising open lessons for parents.
- Organising social events in collaboration with parents.
- Organising meetings with parents.
- Visiting families and communities in municipalities with a high concentration of population from socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Getting to know the family background and social circumstances as well as the interests of parents and health of children.
Position Assistant Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Medical Orderly - Medicine & Social Care
59909 - 106113 NGN
Assistant Teacher - Education, Science & Research
61403 - 105287 NGN
Security Guard - Security & Protection
68614 - 100333 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN