Description of job position
- Taking customer measurements using a tape measure (for sewing garments on request).
- Taking notes on distinctive figure imperfections (e.g. bulging belly, butt, curvy legs etc.).
- Providing advice on the selection of a suitable fabric, cut etc.
- Tracing designs on textiles, leather, imitation leather etc. by use of tailor’s chalk.
- Cutting out individual garments from the fabrics and other materials.
- Handing over the cut garments to tailors for sewing.
- Marking the clothes’ alterations with pins during testing.
- Handing over the marked clothes to tailors for finishing.
Position Fabric Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Cashier - Banking
53838 - 120729 NGN
Fabric Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
61973 - 111163 NGN
Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
53524 - 122511 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN