Description of job position
- Managing the personnel department in the company.
- Recruiting and dismissing employees.
- Completing organisation and working regulations, remuneration system, job descriptions, and their submission to the superior.
- Completing wage regulations and their submission to the superior.
- Communication with state institutions and authorities.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Business Group Manager
108,225 - 428,049 NGN
104,144 - 435,093 NGN
Head of Technical Department
151,092 - 370,364 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN