Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the economic department in the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring all the financial activities in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and assessing subordinate employees.
- Drawing up a budget, forecasts, and a financial plan.
- Managing and monitoring the cash flow of the company.
- Communicating with commercial financial institutions, auditors, tax authorities, etc.
- Completing reports and their presenting to the owners of the company.
Position Economic/Financial Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Air Traffic Controller - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
182854 - 593308 NGN
Economic/Financial Manager - Top Management
158022 - 673190 NGN
Leasing Director - Leasing
173464 - 695382 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN