Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the economic department in the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring all the financial activities in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and assessing subordinate employees.
- Drawing up a budget, forecasts, and a financial plan.
- Managing and monitoring the cash flow of the company.
- Communicating with commercial financial institutions, auditors, tax authorities, etc.
- Completing reports and their presenting to the owners of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Economic/Financial Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
188,400 - 585,380 NGN
139,517 - 701,080 NGN
174,781 - 693,431 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others