Description of job position
- Self-reliant management of costly medium to large-scale projects.
- Assigning work and coordinating individual project team members.
- Checking compliance with the set budget, deadlines, and quality of the works.
- Selecting and concluding contracts with suitable contractors and subcontractors.
- Communicating with the client, contractors, subcontractors, ministries, state institutions, etc.
- Ensuring the handing over of the works to the client.
Position Senior Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Medicine & Social Care
145,001 - 448,546 NGN
Senior Project Manager
124,339 - 478,792 NGN
126,187 - 476,287 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN