Description of job position
- Self-reliant management of costly medium to large-scale projects.
- Assigning work and coordinating individual project team members.
- Checking compliance with the set budget, deadlines, and quality of the works.
- Selecting and concluding contracts with suitable contractors and subcontractors.
- Communicating with the client, contractors, subcontractors, ministries, state institutions, etc.
- Ensuring the handing over of the works to the client.
Position Senior Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Manager - Medicine & Social Care
142447 - 452188 NGN
Senior Project Manager - Management
119729 - 485611 NGN
Ruby Developer/Programmer - Information Technology
131789 - 468089 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN