Description of job position
- Taking measurements of the clients with the help of a tape measure.
- Recording of the taken measurements.
- Consulting used materials and cuts with the customers.
- Making clothes for individual customers with the help of a sewing machine.
- Adjusting clothes according to the customers' requests.
- Mending damaged clothes.
- Doing simple maintenance of the sewing machines (exchanging threads, needles etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Tailor - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
67,850 - 110,894 NGN
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
65,918 - 113,410 NGN
Waiter - Room Service
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
56,138 - 127,389 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used