The salary range of employees working in Nigeria is, by default, in the range of 1,033,488 NGN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,220,520 NGN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Nigeria into salary brackets in NGN.
Average salary and range in Nigeria by age in NGN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Nigeria (NGN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Nigeria (NGN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Marketing Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Business Development Manager Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Finance Manager Management
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. IT Product Manager Information Technology
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. IT Architect Information Technology
18. Sales Director Top Management
19. Technical Director Top Management
20. IT Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Nigeria (NGN)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary