Description of job position
- Assisting guests with concierge services while securing spending their free time and entertainment, including securing reservations in restaurants.
- Providing guests with recommendations concerning the hotel and its surroundings (restaurant, historic sights, events etc.).
- Sending and accepting courier packages.
- Securing immediate delivery of fax messages and of mail to the guests.
- Responding to the questions of guests, solving eventual problems.
- Organizing parking of cars.
- Assisting guests with a rucksack (in case they need it).
Position Concierge - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Metalworker - Production
74458 - 146622 NGN
Concierge - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
61044 - 164629 NGN
Archivist, Registry Administrator - Administration
60060 - 166008 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN