Description of job position
- Attending a pre-flight safety briefing.
- Welcoming passengers on board the aircraft, directing them to their seats according to the information on their boarding cards, and assisting them with their hand luggage.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and providing a safety demonstration.
- Preparing, serving, and selling meals and drinks.
- Selling duty-free goods.
- Checking the passengers and crew members regularly.
- Distributing customs forms on international flights and assisting the passengers to fill them in.
- Giving first aid to a limited extent.
- Overseeing that the cleanliness and order on board is maintained.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Flight Attendant - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,882 - 124,866 NGN
129,610 - 264,872 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
142,940 - 248,560 NGN
86,851 - 324,987 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
245,067 - 1,446,142 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used