Description of job position
- Preparing warm, cold, and special dietary needs dishes.
- Responsibility for precise adherence to recipes, quality characteristics, and quantities of ingredients.
- Dividing prepared dishes into individual portions.
- Arranging and decorating dishes just before serving.
- Ensuring the proper use and care for the kitchen equipment and tools.
- Following strict hygienic standards and principles.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
73,304 - 147,066 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
72,331 - 148,426 NGN
57,385 - 168,718 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN