Description of job position
- Preparing warm, cold, and special dietary needs dishes.
- Responsibility for precise adherence to recipes, quality characteristics, and quantities of ingredients.
- Dividing prepared dishes into individual portions.
- Arranging and decorating dishes just before serving.
- Ensuring the proper use and care for the kitchen equipment and tools.
- Following strict hygienic standards and principles.
Position Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Laboratory Technician - Education, Science & Research
66729 - 155630 NGN
Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
71369 - 149672 NGN
Call Operator - Customer Support
58864 - 166642 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN