Description of job position
- Being responsible for professional services to the guests while serving meals and drinks to the guest rooms.
- Being responsible for the requests of guests who asked for delivery to the hotel room.
- Taking part in development and improvement of the service of meals and drinks.
- Announcing and solving problems of guests.
- Providing and keeping a high quality service of meals and drinks.
- Stocking minibars in the hotel rooms.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
65,918 - 113,410 NGN
Waiter - Room Service
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
56,138 - 127,389 NGN
60,726 - 122,580 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used