Description of job position
- Responsibility for the quality of prepared meals, compliance with the standards and production processes.
- Preparing technologically demanding meals and specialities.
- Monitoring stock levels, ordering missing commodities for the preparation of meals.
- Receiving commodities from suppliers, performing quality and quantity checks of supplied goods, responsibility for its correct storage.
- Leading, coordinating and performing professional supervision of kitchen staff.
- Compiling, upgrading and regular diversifying of the menu.
- Providing price calculations for the production of meals.
Position Chef - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Assistant Financial Controller
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
80,857 - 269,375 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
89,593 - 258,679 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
99,820 - 244,614 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN