Description of job position
- Responsibility for the quality of prepared meals, compliance with the standards and production processes.
- Preparing technologically demanding meals and specialities.
- Monitoring stock levels, ordering missing commodities for the preparation of meals.
- Receiving commodities from suppliers, performing quality and quantity checks of supplied goods, responsibility for its correct storage.
- Leading, coordinating and performing professional supervision of kitchen staff.
- Compiling, upgrading and regular diversifying of the menu.
- Providing price calculations for the production of meals.
Position Chef - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Assistant Financial Controller - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
82179 - 267472 NGN
Chef - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
93166 - 253695 NGN
Advertising Manager - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
100901 - 243155 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN