Description of job position
- Welcoming guests arriving at the hotel.
- Helping guests when getting in and out of their vehicle, and opening doors.
- Loading and unloading luggage to/from the vehicle.
- Helping guests to carry their luggage.
- Guiding guests to their hotel rooms and presenting the equipment rooms.
- Responding to the commonly posed questions from guests, and solving problems.
Position Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Chambermaid - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
69989 - 122105 NGN
Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
58931 - 136588 NGN
Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry
57156 - 139160 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN