Description of job position
- Providing expert advice to customers in choosing the appropriate type of wine and other noble drinks.
- Serving wine and other high quality beverages.
- Compiling wine cards and lists of beverages.
- Ordering, archiving, and selling wine and other products.
- Organising wine presentations and wine tastings.
- Training and managing personnel in the given field.
Position Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering
81099 - 232932 NGN
Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
110708 - 194126 NGN
CAD Specialist - Construction & Real Estate
74269 - 243059 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN