Description of job position
- Serving alcohol and soft drinks.
- Taking orders from customers.
- Preparing cocktails with an emphasis on the correct procedure and recipe.
- Washing and polishing glasses and cleaning bartending tools.
- Arranging bottles and glasses placed on the shelves in the bar.
- Wiping the bar and changing the used ashtrays.
- Collecting payments and accepting cash and operating the cash register.
- Monitoring the current stock levels.
- Complying with hygiene standards in the workplace.
Position Bartender - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
School Canteen Manager - Education, Science & Research
65807 - 135205 NGN
Bartender - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
62499 - 139722 NGN
Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry
69631 - 130824 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN