Description of job position
- Saving drowning visitors of swimming pools, water parks, beaches and similar facilities.
- Supervising compliance with the rules of swimming facilities.
- Providing first aid to visitors of the swimming facilities.
Position Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
Petrol Station Attendant
56,451 - 122,778 NGN
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
65,090 - 112,421 NGN
60,532 - 119,490 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used