Description of job position
- Setting tables, placing silverware, plates, glasses, and placemats.
- Welcoming and seating guests based on the current available capacity.
- Providing advice when customers are selecting meals and beverages.
- Taking orders from customers.
- Serving ordered meals and beverages and occasionally performing the finishing touches for meals at the table.
- Accepting and turning over claims to a responsible staff member.
- Collecting payment and outstanding amounts in local and foreign currencies or via a payment card.
- Removing used silverware, plates, and glasses from tables.
- Taking reservations for tables.
Position Waiter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Stoker, Boiler Attendant - Service Industries
65389 - 138708 NGN
Waiter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
65677 - 139905 NGN
Nanny - Medicine & Social Care
53110 - 157546 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN