Description of job position
- Preparing, and overseeing activities related to food preparation.
- Planning menus in consultation with chefs.
- Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff.
- Planning staff shifts and rotes.
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided.
- Keeping financial and administrative records.
- Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels.
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required.
- Interacting with customers if involved with front of house work.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Negotiating contracts with customers, assessing their requirements and ensuring they are satisfied with the service delivered (in contract catering).
Position Catering manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Maintenance Engineer - Production
105283 - 259567 NGN
Catering manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
97276 - 271366 NGN
Education Specialist - Human Resources
99162 - 269810 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN