Description of job position
- Welcoming and checking in the guests by means of their presented identity card.
- Assigning rooms according to customer requirements and current availability in accommodation facility.
- Providing information and assistance in solving problems and complaints.
- Providing foreign currency exchange services.
- Providing telephone and e-mail reservations.
- Providing specialised services on request.
- Sale of supplementary consumer goods.
- Issuing receipts for accommodation services.
- Accepting payments in local and foreign currency and operating a payment terminal.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Receptionist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
58,019 - 130,714 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
69,708 - 116,018 NGN
65,022 - 122,274 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used