Description of job position
- Welcoming and checking in the guests by means of their presented identity card.
- Assigning rooms according to customer requirements and current availability in accommodation facility.
- Providing information and assistance in solving problems and complaints.
- Providing foreign currency exchange services.
- Providing telephone and e-mail reservations.
- Providing specialised services on request.
- Sale of supplementary consumer goods.
- Issuing receipts for accommodation services.
- Accepting payments in local and foreign currency and operating a payment terminal.
Position Receptionist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
School Caretaker - Education, Science & Research
60519 - 127131 NGN
Receptionist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
69642 - 116096 NGN
General Labourer - General labour
64380 - 123084 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN