Description of job position
- Receiving and issuing cash in local and foreign currency, valuables etc.
- Issuing cash receipt and cash expenditure vouchers.
- Keeping records of the cash received and issued.
- Material responsibility for entrusted cash and valuables.
- Participating in completing the daily and monthly financial statements of the company.
Position Cashier - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
52,190 - 146,478 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
65,484 - 128,869 NGN
65,356 - 129,148 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN