Description of job position
- Receiving and sorting postal items according to delivery districts.
- Delivering letter and parcel mail, periodicals, personal delivery and registered delivery.
- Paying money orders, pensions and other eligible benefits.
- Accounting for funds received after returning from an errand.
- Selling valuables and other postal products.
- Respecting postal secrecy.
- Responsibility for the delivered items.
Position Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Fabric Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
61973 - 111163 NGN
Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
53524 - 122511 NGN
Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
64120 - 112593 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN