Description of job position
- Analysing the customer requirements.
- Designing the technical architecture of information systems according to the created specification.
- Defining the property price and return on investments.
- Managing and guiding a team of programmers and other employees involved in the project.
- Responsibility for selecting an appropriate software and hardware infrastructure.
Position IT Architect - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Marketing Director - Top Management
127744 - 619570 NGN
IT Architect - Information Technology
153811 - 581932 NGN
Judge - Law & Legislation
195769 - 548639 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN