Description of job position
- Analysing the customer requirements.
- Designing the technical architecture of information systems according to the created specification.
- Defining the property price and return on investments.
- Managing and guiding a team of programmers and other employees involved in the project.
- Responsibility for selecting an appropriate software and hardware infrastructure.
Position IT Architect - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
125,802 - 622,516 NGN
152,745 - 583,501 NGN
Law & Legislation
189,304 - 557,703 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN