Description of job position
- Responsibility for piloting airliners and cargo aircraft.
- Preparing flight plans based on weather forecast and operational information.
- Performing the routine inspection of instrumentation, controls and equipment prior to departure.
- Communicating with the control tower, asking for permission to take off/to land.
- Informing passengers about approaching storms, turbulences and other fluctuations in the weather.
Position Pilot - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Judge - Law & Legislation
195769 - 548639 NGN
Pilot - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
159014 - 611924 NGN
Air Traffic Controller - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
182854 - 593308 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN