Description of job position
- Developing and implementing the internal IT strategy.
- Checking compliance with the IT strategy.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Analysing the needs of individual departments within the company.
- Carrying out feasibility studies to determine the best possible use of the available technical resources.
- Deciding on buying new and upgrading existing IT systems, hardware and software.
Position IT Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Leasing Director - Leasing
173464 - 695382 NGN
IT Director - Top Management
151276 - 758619 NGN
Country Manager/Director - Top Management
160814 - 780397 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN