Description of job position
- Developing and implementing the internal IT strategy.
- Checking compliance with the IT strategy.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Analysing the needs of individual departments within the company.
- Carrying out feasibility studies to determine the best possible use of the available technical resources.
- Deciding on buying new and upgrading existing IT systems, hardware and software.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
174,781 - 693,431 NGN
152,815 - 756,282 NGN
158,114 - 784,493 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others