Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Ensuring strategic financial planning.
- Preparing and processing of financial statements of the company.
- Analysing the financial situation of the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring of cash flow.
- Communicating with financial institutions and external partners of the company.
- Reporting results to the members of senior management.
Position Finance Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Business Development Manager - Management
137470 - 570218 NGN
Finance Manager - Management
137564 - 571209 NGN
Logistics Director - Top Management
119621 - 598513 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN