Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Ensuring strategic financial planning.
- Preparing and processing of financial statements of the company.
- Analysing the financial situation of the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring of cash flow.
- Communicating with financial institutions and external partners of the company.
- Reporting results to the members of senior management.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Finance Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Business Development Manager
132,202 - 578,086 NGN
140,561 - 566,754 NGN
124,850 - 590,588 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN