Description of job position
- Receiving, storing and managing the documents in the filing department and archives.
- Completing internal archives guidelines.
- Sorting and recording of documents pursuant to the regulations and plans of the filing department.
- Borrowing of filed documents.
- Keeping a filing log.
- Disposing of obsolete records in accordance with the legislative regulations.
- Responsibility for the documentation in the filing department in accordance with the applicable legislation and internal standards.
Position Archivist, Registry Administrator - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
72,919 - 148,649 NGN
Archivist, Registry Administrator
60,525 - 165,362 NGN
63,849 - 161,024 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN