Description of job position
- Receiving, storing and managing the documents in the filing department and archives.
- Completing internal archives guidelines.
- Sorting and recording of documents pursuant to the regulations and plans of the filing department.
- Borrowing of filed documents.
- Keeping a filing log.
- Disposing of obsolete records in accordance with the legislative regulations.
- Responsibility for the documentation in the filing department in accordance with the applicable legislation and internal standards.
Position Archivist, Registry Administrator - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Concierge - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
61044 - 164629 NGN
Archivist, Registry Administrator - Administration
60060 - 166008 NGN
Machine Operator - Chemical Industry
63396 - 161643 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN