Description of job position
- Providing general and specific information to callers.
- Cooperating with other members of the departments to provide an adequate answer to the questions.
- Execution of requests, complaints and claims.
- Recording caller requests in the information system.
- Adherence to standards of telephone communication and quality of provided services in accordance with internal regulations.
- Responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the information provided.
Position Call Operator - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Visual merchandiser - Commerce
51372 - 185393 NGN
Call Operator - Administration
69871 - 159828 NGN
Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce
51186 - 187178 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN