Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running and representativeness of the reception.
- Coordinating the activities of one or more receptionists.
- Welcoming and ushering visitors and/or guiding them to employees with whom business is to be conducted.
- Recording details about visitors in the guestbook or information system.
- Issuing and collecting passes upon the arrival/departure of visitors.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls in Slovak as well as a foreign language.
- Training new recruits.
- Solving non-standard situations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chief Receptionist Officer - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Machine Operator, Machinist
Construction & Real Estate
59,438 - 192,783 NGN
Chief Receptionist Officer
84,303 - 159,325 NGN
Arts & Culture
70,299 - 177,949 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others