Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running and representativeness of the reception.
- Coordinating the activities of one or more receptionists.
- Welcoming and ushering visitors and/or guiding them to employees with whom business is to be conducted.
- Recording details about visitors in the guestbook or information system.
- Issuing and collecting passes upon the arrival/departure of visitors.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls in Slovak as well as a foreign language.
- Training new recruits.
- Solving non-standard situations.
Position Chief Receptionist Officer - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Machine Operator, Machinist - Construction & Real Estate
57789 - 195157 NGN
Chief Receptionist Officer - Administration
85187 - 158215 NGN
Photographer - Arts & Culture
69876 - 178526 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN