Description of job position
- Helping project managers to complete projects.
- Analyzing, evaluating and interpreting projects.
- Assisting with development and coordination of projects and activities.
- Undertaking administration and maintaining the project archive.
- Assisting with the daily management of projects paying particular attention to maintaining good working relationships and adherence to budgets and timescales.
- Assisting with the production of project briefs and agreements with clients administer and support selection processes.
- Assisting external project managers as required and act as a day-to-day liaison.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Project Assistant - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
82,919 - 232,854 NGN
105,731 - 202,547 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
63,500 - 261,949 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others