Description of job position
- Helping project managers to complete projects.
- Analyzing, evaluating and interpreting projects.
- Assisting with development and coordination of projects and activities.
- Undertaking administration and maintaining the project archive.
- Assisting with the daily management of projects paying particular attention to maintaining good working relationships and adherence to budgets and timescales.
- Assisting with the production of project briefs and agreements with clients administer and support selection processes.
- Assisting external project managers as required and act as a day-to-day liaison.
Position Project Assistant - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Tutor - Human Resources
82810 - 233006 NGN
Project Assistant - Administration
105551 - 202775 NGN
Senior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
91990 - 221374 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN