Description of job position
- Responsibility for planting, spraying, collecting, storing and selling agricultural products.
- Operating agricultural machinery and equipment and keeping them in working order.
- Collecting the samples of crops and livestock.
- Conducting experiments aimed at increasing the fertility of crops, livestock performance and their resistance to disease and pests.
- Keeping records of discovered facts, their analysing and drawing conclusions.
- Cleaning and sterilising the laboratory and laboratory equipment.
Position Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Driving Instructor - Education, Science & Research
88958 - 152775 NGN
Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry
74767 - 171171 NGN
Bricklayer - Construction & Real Estate
59721 - 192252 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN