Description of job position
- Examining the composition and quality of agricultural soil as well as ground and irrigation water.
- Selecting crops suitable for cultivation in the given location.
- Identifying insufficiently fertile soil and proposing measures to improve its fertility.
- Placing insect traps and collecting and recording the amount of trapped insects.
- Cooperating in the research and development of chemical fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Providing advice to the producers of agricultural crops and livestock keepers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
99,213 - 200,539 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
92,069 - 210,234 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
72,530 - 237,459 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used