Description of job position
- Examining the composition and quality of agricultural soil as well as ground and irrigation water.
- Selecting crops suitable for cultivation in the given location.
- Identifying insufficiently fertile soil and proposing measures to improve its fertility.
- Placing insect traps and collecting and recording the amount of trapped insects.
- Cooperating in the research and development of chemical fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Providing advice to the producers of agricultural crops and livestock keepers.
Position Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Chief Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
99007 - 200804 NGN
Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry
92426 - 209760 NGN
Claims Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
72892 - 236940 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN