Description of job position
- Examining the composition and quality of agricultural soil as well as ground and irrigation water.
- Selecting crops suitable for cultivation in the given location.
- Identifying insufficiently fertile soil and proposing measures to improve its fertility.
- Placing insect traps and collecting and recording the amount of trapped insects.
- Cooperating in the research and development of chemical fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Providing advice to the producers of agricultural crops and livestock keepers.
Position Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
99,591 - 200,054 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
91,094 - 211,532 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
72,753 - 237,139 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN