Description of job position
- Preparing and assessing the quality of raw materials and ingredients for the preparation of dough and mixtures.
- Measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Operating and adjusting bakery machinery and equipment.
- Compliance with the strict hygiene standards and practices.
- Shaping, smearing, and sprinkling the dough.
- Making bread, common, fine, and special bakery products.
- Continuous and final checking of the baking results.
- Cleaning the bakery machinery and equipment and carrying out routine maintenance.
- Sampling of raw materials for laboratory analysis.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Baker - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,882 - 124,866 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
61,818 - 206,428 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
77,223 - 185,431 NGN
92,382 - 167,211 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
245,067 - 1,446,142 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used