Description of job position
- Preparing and assessing the quality of raw materials and ingredients for the preparation of dough and mixtures.
- Measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Operating and adjusting bakery machinery and equipment.
- Compliance with the strict hygiene standards and practices.
- Shaping, smearing, and sprinkling the dough.
- Making bread, common, fine, and special bakery products.
- Continuous and final checking of the baking results.
- Cleaning the bakery machinery and equipment and carrying out routine maintenance.
- Sampling of raw materials for laboratory analysis.
Position Baker - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Pipe fitter - Construction & Real Estate
49385 - 165242 NGN
Baker - Agriculture, Food Industry
60618 - 149914 NGN
Hostess - General labour
75314 - 132029 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN