Description of job position
- Slaughtering livestock by means of electric current or captive bolt pistol.
- Bleeding and skinning of the slaughtered animals.
- Removing the head and feet from the carcase, cutting up carcases using a saw machine or handsaw.
- Removal of intestines, entrails and other organs.
- Boning the meat on the line, table or hook.
- Final processing and sorting the meat for distribution.
- Manufacturing the sausages, salami, black and white pudding and other meat products.
Position Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
68866 - 173882 NGN
Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry
69918 - 172790 NGN
Online shop administrator - Commerce
51188 - 200140 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN