Description of job position
- Creating new and/or modifying existing food products.
- Responsibility for the strict observance of the statutory guidelines and wholesomeness of the products.
- Looking for the ways to maintain the desired physical, chemical and microbiological characteristics of food.
- Using food additives to achieve the desired properties of food.
- Developing and/or cooperating in the development of new packaging materials.
- Developing and implementing the production, packaging and distribution systems into operation.
Position Food Engineer - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Assistant of Auditor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
100,989 - 189,397 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
88,099 - 206,364 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
96,976 - 195,258 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN