Description of job position
- Creating new and/or modifying existing food products.
- Responsibility for the strict observance of the statutory guidelines and wholesomeness of the products.
- Looking for the ways to maintain the desired physical, chemical and microbiological characteristics of food.
- Using food additives to achieve the desired properties of food.
- Developing and/or cooperating in the development of new packaging materials.
- Developing and implementing the production, packaging and distribution systems into operation.
Position Food Engineer - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Assistant of Auditor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
100807 - 189625 NGN
Food Engineer - Agriculture, Food Industry
88886 - 205312 NGN
Chemist - Chemical Industry
83810 - 212409 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN