Description of job position
- Inventing and improving existing recipes for semi-finished products, agricultural products, sweets, syrups, oils, alcoholic and soft drinks etc.
- Reviewing the sensory properties of the received raw material.
- Collecting samples and sending them for physico-chemical and microbiological analyses.
- Supervising the compliance with the recipes and the correct technological process by the manufacturing department.
- Checking the production costs and designing measures for their minimisation.
- Managing and updating the technological documentation.
Position Food Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
CNC Machine Setter
72,892 - 188,940 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
77,999 - 182,133 NGN
80,168 - 179,463 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN