Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the farm.
- Monitoring the health condition and efficiency of the farmed animals.
- Designing improvements in the production process.
- Performing veterinary work in collaboration with the veterinary surgeon.
- Monitoring the activities of subordinate employees.
- Ensuring disinfection, disinfestation and rodent control on the farm.
- Sending regular reports on c the ondition, transfer, mortality and performance of the animals to the state controlling institutions.
Position Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Organizer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
70015 - 167035 NGN
Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry
70885 - 166418 NGN
Social counselor - Medicine & Social Care
62532 - 177861 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN