Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the farm.
- Monitoring the health condition and efficiency of the farmed animals.
- Designing improvements in the production process.
- Performing veterinary work in collaboration with the veterinary surgeon.
- Monitoring the activities of subordinate employees.
- Ensuring disinfection, disinfestation and rodent control on the farm.
- Sending regular reports on c the ondition, transfer, mortality and performance of the animals to the state controlling institutions.
Position Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
68,598 - 168,946 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
69,605 - 168,138 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
62,275 - 178,221 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others