Description of job position
- Receiving, inspecting and storing the goods for confectionery production.
- Preparing a wide range of confectionery semi-finished and finished products.
- Operating technologic machinery and equipment.
- Strictly respecting the recipes, quality and quantity of used ingredients.
- Complying with the strict hygiene standards and practices.
- Performing sensory quality control of products.
- Cutting and decorating the finished confectionery products.
- Collecting samples of semi-finished and finished products for the purpose of laboratory analysis.
Position Pastry Chef, Confectioner - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Receptionist - Administration
66574 - 130336 NGN
Pastry Chef, Confectioner - Agriculture, Food Industry
57097 - 144114 NGN
Promotional Assistant - Commerce
42680 - 166095 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN