Description of job position
- Setting up displays and exhibitions.
- Giving talks to groups.
- Supervising staff.
- Developing and organizing new collections to expand and improve educational and research facilities.
- Researching extensively, negotiating on prices and buying items such as sculptures, statues and paintings that can add value to the collection.
- Maintaining records and cataloguing acquisitions.
- Researching, compiling and preparing written information about catalogues and publishing it on the institution's website.
- Collaborating with other institutions.
- Ensuring that collections are properly preserved.
- Arranging conservation and restoration.
- Raising funds and grants.
- Interviewing, hiring and training staff.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Curator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Security & Protection
87,285 - 165,088 NGN
Arts & Culture
75,447 - 180,821 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
76,868 - 179,082 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used