Description of job position
- Performing dance choreographies on your own, with a dance partner or as part of a group.
- Taking part in dance auditions.
- Performing stretching and fitness activities to improve physical stamina, flexibility, stability, etc.
- Practicing dance steps and movements under the guidance of a choreographer.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Dancer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,718 - 125,080 NGN
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
83,511 - 203,540 NGN
Arts & Culture
76,156 - 214,272 NGN
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
95,600 - 188,300 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
278,403 - 1,409,314 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used