Description of job position
- Capturing ideas on paper in the form of simple sketches.
- Designing 2D and 3D models of products using specialised CAD software.
- Communicating with clients, superiors and technologists.
- Incorporating observations made in the final design.
- Responsibility for the design, functionality, quality and safety of the proposed products.
Position Designer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Agricultural Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry
97474 - 199038 NGN
Designer - Arts & Culture
96614 - 200472 NGN
Junior Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
76751 - 227695 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN