Description of job position
- Capturing ideas on paper in the form of simple sketches.
- Designing 2D and 3D models of products using specialised CAD software.
- Communicating with clients, superiors and technologists.
- Incorporating observations made in the final design.
- Responsibility for the design, functionality, quality and safety of the proposed products.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Designer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
97,143 - 199,464 NGN
Arts & Culture
98,441 - 198,117 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
73,938 - 231,685 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN