Description of job position
- Mounting, powering up and positioning the lighting equipment before shooting film, theatrical performance, television broadcasting, concerts etc.
- Floodlighting the scene as directed by the main lighting technician and director.
- Operating the lighting fixtures (focusing, dimming, lighting effects etc.).
- Dismantling and packing the lighting equipment.
- Providing routine repairs and maintenance of lighting fixtures.
Position Lighting Technician - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Agricultural Equipment Operator - Agriculture, Food Industry
67262 - 169157 NGN
Lighting Technician - Arts & Culture
65957 - 171784 NGN
Croupier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
77813 - 156551 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN