Description of job position
- Mounting, powering up and positioning the lighting equipment before shooting film, theatrical performance, television broadcasting, concerts etc.
- Floodlighting the scene as directed by the main lighting technician and director.
- Operating the lighting fixtures (focusing, dimming, lighting effects etc.).
- Dismantling and packing the lighting equipment.
- Providing routine repairs and maintenance of lighting fixtures.
Position Lighting Technician - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
68,782 - 167,097 NGN
Arts & Culture
64,063 - 174,396 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
79,198 - 154,782 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN