Description of job position
- Applying makeup to film and theatre actors, extras, and other performers in films and theatre plays.
- Styling men's and women's hair according to the scenario.
- Creating special effects (ageing, bruises, wounds, etc.) using makeup.
- Making wigs and similar products.
- Making plaster casts of faces and/or heads.
- Making latex and silicone masks from casts of faces and/or heads.
Position Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Radio Presenter - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
61841 - 152905 NGN
Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker - Arts & Culture
59385 - 156310 NGN
Labourer - Production
79103 - 131031 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN